It's all love... intro!

I've been told to start a blog many times before but I never had the time to. Scratch that- I never MADE the time to. But today, my first post goes up for all to see. 

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you to all those who encouraged me to do this. My Facebook page has essentially been my blog and the poor thing is quickly becoming overrated and I tend to burn journals (in my defense, it was only once and it won't ever happen again!). So thank you to those who have read my Facebook posts and saw potential for more. I hope I make you all proud.

So, about my blog. Yes, I'm in love. Screw me for it, right? Wrong. Although I am madly in love with my boyfriend, this isn't just about him or us. The content for It's all love... reflects all the things I love about life in general. The posts will be random and if they don't make much sense, I apologize in advance. I'm not one to use the word "love" loosely but why not show you, the reader, how truly amazing it is to be in love with life and how you could learn to love yours?

The negativity of the world, whether we are aware of it or not, plays with our psychological well-being. I want this blog to give people less negativity, more faith and to keep their spirits high no matter what lows they're going through. And I hope I can be funny enough to at least get a chuckle out of someone (anyone) somewhere.

I hope everyone enjoys my blog about everything & anything.
Constructive criticism is accepted.  Rude comments will be rejected.

Thank you,
2lipsinluv 




Comments

Popular Posts