The Little Angel

This post is very personal. & unbelievably cute. You've been warned... 

I have many people in my life that bring out the best of me. People who can make my today better than yesterday. Those who can dry the tears from my eyes and put a smile on my face. (Thank you to those who know who they are.)
 But there's one special little person, a little angel, who came into my family without a warning but with many, many blessings. She's my little angel. She's tiny little Yamilet.
Contrary to what many think, she's not my daughter. She is my little cousin. She's the closest thing to a daughter I have though. Although she can be a little diva (and she wants to marry my boyfriend. Her words exactly), she's just the freaking cutest little thing ever!

Cheesy? Yes. Corny? Even more so. I don't care. She's my little angel, forever more.

We all have angels that make us feel like every day is worth living. Either they're present in our lives now or watching us from the heavens.
And if you don't think you have one, yours is soon to come. You'll see.

XoXo,

2lipsinluv






Comments

Popular Posts