Sometimes...

Today I woke up not quite but very much myself. Usually I worry (I'm a Capricorn and worrying is what we do). But today, I have more worry than usual. There isn't much going on with my life right now and that worries me. I'm the type of person that needs to be kept busy. I need to feel like I'm contributing more than just carbon dioxide to the world.

My plan after graduating college was to get a full-time job (immediately), pay off my loans and move out. None of that has happened. I'm discouraged but have not thrown in the towel. I try to keep my mind and self busy by helping my family in any way that I can. I have sent email after email and have been to three interviews. Nothing.

Truthfully, I no longer have a plan. I don't know where to go from here. I haven't exhausted my resources but what else can I do?

The picture below has given me hope. I can't give up. Plan or no plan I have to keep trying and chugging along until I get to where I want to be.

Nothing worth having in life comes easy.
Deep breaths. Smile (even if it's forced). Just keep swimming.

Have faith.

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

Faith & Trust #feelbeautiful
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/259238522274813716/

Comments

Popular Posts