I Promise You



New York is the city that never sleeps. It has been my playground, my home, for over twenty years now (Yikes!) It is a place rich in culture and for that, there is never a dull moment. Is is a place of splendor especially during the sweltering summer months, when restless New Yorkers engage in outdoor activities and during the magnificent holiday season, when the city is transformed into a winter wonderland. Opportunities are always at abundant here in New York- if you're willing to work hard, you can certainly play hard. For a long time I couldn't picture myself living anywhere else. One can say that I have developed a bond with this city, meaning that no matter where life takes me, I will always find myself coming back.

But this place, this city, is only a small pin point in the map of planet Earth.

There are 195 countries in this world (196 is you count Taiwan), each unique no matter how similar the people may look. I've only had the chance to visit 3. That's more than many people but I would like to visit more. I have a thirst to travel, to explore countries I've never heard of and experience those I've heard about. I want to make connections with people millions of miles away. I want to leave a little bit of my sparkle wherever I go. I want to make a difference wherever I step foot, not just in my life but in that of others. I want to quench this traveler's thirst.

Someday. Somehow. I promise you. 

XoXo,

2lipsinluv


Comments

Popular Posts