Billboards

The Billboard Music Awards occurred on Sunday. It was my first time watching the show and I did not see it I its entirety but I must say, what I did get to see was eventful - except for the bizarre Michael Jackson hologram. I love Michael’s music and dances moves as much as the next guy (or gal) but to have him animatronically (somewhat) displayed just didn’t sit well with me. Kudos to those who enjoyed it.

The red carpet fashion however, was more entertaining the show. Here are my fashion hits and misses:

Not quite-
Nikci Minaj- I love that’s she has subdued her look but the under boob showing, no, no, no, no way.
Shakira- her fashion choices aren’t always my favorites and Sunday’s was no exception. Just didn’t like it. However, her hair and makeup was flawless.
Amber Rose- All black with not a hint of that amazing figure= bleh.
Iggy Azelea- like Amber, Iggster fell short. The dress was ill-fitting and her hair and makeup were a snorefest.

Almost there!- Kelly Rowland- you  have an amazing body and your two-piece dress showed it off but two words: accessory overkill! Sometimes less is more.

Love!- Jennifer Lopez- Like wine and George Clooney, Lopez only gets better with age. She looked absolutely beautiful in her Donna Karan Fall 2014 dress. She pulled off the color much better than Iggy (love Iggz but Jlo nailed it!) And do I even need to mention her flawless hair/makeup? Nah. You already know.
 
Men: Only the Best- Didn’t know who he was before but country singer Luke Bryan was very handsome in his grey suit (His wife cute in Naeem Khan mini dress) and Ricky Martin (duh). His message on the red carpet rang loud and true- #bringbackourgirls. 



Stay classy my friends.

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

#jlo #billboards #nickiminaj #kellyrowland #rickymartin #lukebryan #amberrose #iggy #shakira #fashion #style #cnn #donnakaran #redcarpet #naeemkhan #dolce

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/18/showbiz/gallery/2014-billboard-music-awards-red-carpet/

Comments

Popular Posts