Ri's Razzle Dazzle
Robyn Rihanna Fenty- Barbadian beauty, musician, risk taker of everything- was recently awarded Fashion Icon Award by the CFDA (The Council of Fashion designers of America) this year. While no one will stop talking about the barely there, custom-designed number by Adam Selman, let us take a look at the stars’ fashion moments that made her an unstoppable and highly influential force.
Courtesy of NY Mag’s The Cut, here are my fave looks of this gorgeous gal:1. June 2, 2014- Where: CFDA Awards What: Dress by Adam Selman; jewels by Paul Morelli.
2. May 5, 2014- Where: At the Costume Institute Gala. What: Stella McCartney dress.
3. April 28, 2014- Where: At Roc Nation Sports 1 Year Anniversary Luncheon in New York City.
4. March 3, 2014- Where: At the Commes des Garcons Fall 2014 runway show in Paris, France.
5. January 26, 2014- Where: At the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala in Los Angeles, California What: Dress by Alexandre Vauthier
6. July 2, 2013- Where: At the fall 2013 Chanel Haute Couture show in Paris, France.
7. June 16, 2013- Where: In London, England.
8. February 10, 2013- Where: At the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California. What: Dress by Azzedine Alaia.
9. June 13, 2012- Where: Walking into Da Silvano's, in New York City. (Inspired one of my outfits. Check it out on my Instagram)
10. June 11, 2012- Where: Walking into Intermix in SoHo, New York City.
11. May 13, 2012- Where: Walking around in New York City.
12. February 12, 2012- Where: At the GRAMMY Awards. What: Dress by Giorgio Armani; shoes by Christian Louboutin; clutch by Jimmy Choo; bracelets, rings and earrings by Neil Lane; necklace by Jacquie Aiche.
13. October 5, 2011- Where: Performing in London, England.
14. August 19, 2011- Where: At the Reb'l Fleur fragrance launch in London, England.What: Top and pants by Antonio Berardi; shoes by Christian Louboutin.
15. October 6, 2009- Where: At the Chanel Pret-a-Porter spring 2010 fashion show in Paris, France. What: Skirt, bag and necklaces by Chanel.
16. July 30, 2009- Where: At the Inglourious Basterds premiere. What: Jumpsuit by Alexander McQueen; shoes by Maison Martin Margiela.
17. December 4, 2006- Where: At the Billboard Music Awards.What: Dress by Zac Posen.
18. August 28, 2005- Where: At the MTV Video Music Awards.
Shine bright like a diamond.
#thecut #nymag #rihanna #riri #fashion #cfda #adamselman #louboutin #nyc #diamonds #fave #chanel