Hyperbole

My heart is like seriously skipping beats… the Fall 2014 Couture shows have launched!

Call me corny and overly dramatic but fashion is my life and I LIVE from these couture shows. I may not be on top of when they come out exactly but once the images/videos are released, I literally would sit at home for hours to view them.

So far, here’s my verdict:
Magnificent- Dior (true to form: elegant, exquisite, luxurious yet never overdone. So difficult choosing a few images!)


 
Badass- (JLO showed up already wearing a piece from the collection- looking amazing. The white fringe number, the silver sparkle jumpsuit and the dominatrix meets princess gown from the runway were all both shocking and amazing!)




Quirky- Elsa Schiaparelli (as if she were still alive with an always present modern twist)

Meh- Stephanie Coudert (the clothing is considered couture but it wasn’t a stand-out collection for me. However, below is my fave); 

Fred Sathal (many pieces were impressive- I am kind of obsessed with the final dipped-in-fairy-dust look- and of course anything that sparkled); 


Giambattista Valli (Stripes. Flowers. Sunglasses and a purple Sasquatch. Been there, done that).
 
*Ready to Wear

I’ll keep on the lookout for the rest of the crop as they pop up!

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

#couture #fashion #fashionshows #coutureshows #dior #2014 #elsa #schiaparelli #rtw #fredsathal #love #myheart #jlo #coudert #versace #wwd #giambattista

All images from WWD website.

Comments

Popular Posts