No Exaggeration

The fashion Gods have dutifully answered my prayers: The House of Chanel, Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad and Stephane Rolland (and more) released images/footage of their shows throughout last week and boy did they deliver haute couture.

[Insert pause for dramatic effect- and regaining consciousness]

Because I simply could not decide on one, click here: link to Elie Saab's.

Zuhair Murad is another artist (not just a designer) that I have come to admire with all my heart. This man gave Kristen Stewart a reason to smile about, more than once, as she was continuously named best dressed for having worn Murad on the red carpet. Again, I just can't decide- click aqui (here): Murad

Same as above (couldn't decide on a few): Click Chanel ; Valentino.

Ralph Russo has become another favorite of mine. All it took is one look at the House's Couture collection.I didn't want to but I chose a few of my standouts. (I literally had to stop myself after the 21st look or this post would have been just images!)


Alexis Mabille's '14/15 couture show made me feel like I was watching Carrie Bradshaw pull together random pieces from her closet. It wouldn't appeal to everyone but somehow, it all just worked. I will say: his use of lace is to die for. Particularly in the pieces below:
 And I really liked the dress the below,

Last but CERTAINLY not least, my new found lover- Stephane Rolland. Another artist, another legend, to me anyway. He skipped on the traditional runway, opting for a presentation of his work. Undeniably him.

One day. Someday. Watch.



XoXo,

2lipsinluv

#eliesaab #couture #masters #chanel #stephanerolland #love #valentino #mabille #zuhairmurad #fashion #style #beautiful #amazing #ralphandrusso #manivet

All images courtesy of WWD

Comments

Popular Posts