The rush

One of the best feelings in the world is not having to rush.
Not hastily doing things just to get them done is freedom, freedom to be able to do what you want, when you want to, at the pace you allotted yourself to. That's why I dream of one day owning my own business. (I will be boss- God knows his plans).
Time/timing is everything. People expect things to happen overnight but man realty check, many, many of them don't.
I didn't get to my age by rushing. It took time. It took many years to get to where I am now and I, God willing, have many years left to go. And I don't be rushing to get to any age or any stage of life.

Side bar: of course, as I write this I look up and see an ad for a show called "Rush." I am also standing in the HQ of rushing: the NYC Subway... how ironic is my life?

I would rather lose a couple zzz than to have to rush everywhere I go.
Don't rush. Appreciate the world around you one breath and one step at a time.

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

Comments

Popular Posts