Here comes the fall...

Ta Tum ta tum. Ta tum ta tum…. Nope I am not getting married (hehe) I’m just uber excited fall is (almost) here!

My favorite time of the year calls for a serious closet overhaul! I'm thinking of hosting a closet swap with some close buds- wish me luck! I'll post more details about it as the date nears.

Below, my latest acquisitions from H&M (almost everything on sale!), some of which I can start sporting in time for my upcoming vacation. (Stay tuned for my packing list!)

Handbag $34.95      Denim Jacket $19.95 (!)    Sleep Mask $3.95    Crinkled Dress  $12.95    Both Cardigans (H&M Men's) $12.95     Fine-Knit (Striped) Sweater $9.95 (!)   5-Pack Socks $5  Scarf $12.95
Grand total- Less than $150 including taxes and shipping! A steal if you ask me!

Shop now! H&M is offering FREE shipping!

Can you tell I love H&M? =)

XoXo,

2lipsinluv
 +H&M  #hm #fashion #fall #summer #September




Comments

Popular Posts