Hey Diddle Diddle!

First post of the new year! Yay!

Award season is here and I’m oh so very excited about it- double yay! I will admit sometimes I could care less about the actual show as the red carpet is my prerogative but I indulge in both whenever I can; gives me something to talk with certain people about the following the day.

The first show of the season was the People’s Choice Awards, which occurred Tuesday, January 7th. I did not get a chance to see the show but special congratulations to Betty White who won the award for Favorite TV Icon.

Here are my favorite red carpet looks of the night:
Disclaimer:  Images are not mine, though I did make them into a collage for my readers.

Best Female-
Katharine McPhee (Best, best dressed); Stana Katic; Sarah Hyland (maybe it’s the shoes…?); Ginnifer Goodwin; Amy Adams should LIVE in blue- it makes her eye pop; Giuliana Rancic. Although she was in Elie Saab, a favorite of mine, Ellen Pompeo and Ginnifer Goodwin fell short because their frocks were just too long. Ladies, call a tailor next time.


Best Male- 
Ben Aflec & Chris Evans

Cutest-
Miles Brown & Marsai Martin

Also, check out the winners of the night here: People’s Choice 2015 Nominees & Winners

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

Comments

Popular Posts