Beauty-ful

I'm no beauty expert but I do know what works for my skin. The above products have treated me well for years- I've been loyal to the brands ever since I was teen because I actually see results when I use them as directed.

From left to right:
Vaseline Jelly Cocoa Butter- I use it on my lips, scaling/dry patches like elbows and knees and even for a little shimmer on my eyelids and legs (summertime, minimal makeup trick!);

I've been using this Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer forever and I can't stop buying it! I can hear the experts now: "You should buy more sophisticated face lotions," blah, blah blah- this works in combating breakouts and keeps my skin hydrated, exactly what I need. (For a bit of SPF, I use Aveeno-not pictured but here's the link: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15).

J'Adore Biore! Packaging maybe a little different but same products. They do what they say do. Simple. Blemish Fighting Astringent and Facial Cleanser- Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser.

I use St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub 2-3 times a week to refresh my skin cells. My skin breathes a sigh of relief with every scrub.

I bought this Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Fragrance Free Lotion (inhale, exhale) because I wanted to try something different than the Shea Butter version and it's amazing. Leaves my skin silky smooth. I slather it on after every shower while I still have little droplets on my body.

What are your tried and true beauty products?

Stay beautiful!

XoXo,
2lipsinluv

Comments

Popular Posts