Va Va Voom Voom

I usually don’t do this- unless it’s like Beyonce or Angelina Jolie- but I have to give credit where credit is due. And this goes out to Nicki Minaj.

I was reading my Cosmopolitan on the train on my way work today and flipped into Nicki’s article. By the way, she graces the cover of the magazine, looking amazing in 3 separate body suit looks that show off her curvaceous physique. One would see her and think she’s just another (*ahem*) "slore" (whore/slut) of the music industry. (Oh please, act like none of you have heard the rep these girls get/have, especially in such a male dominated genre like rap). But, after reading the article within it dawned on me that there is so much more to Nicki than meets the eye. And, the girl isn’t taking crap from anyone! #Girlpower
Kuddos to Nicki for everything she has accomplished and the best of luck for her forevermore.

Check out my favorite quotes from the article or read the entirety of it here: Nicki Minaj Cosmopolitan. Get your copy of Cosmopolitan today!







XoXo,
2lipsinluv

+Cosmopolitan.com  #cosmopolitan #nickimianj #entertainment #girlpower
 

Comments

Popular Posts