Yum Yum!

Trying to get in shape, I decided to buy supplements and protein powder from IG famous brand, Shredz
So far I absolutely love them and I can feel little muscles developing.
After my workouts, I drink my "Yum Yum" shake (lol).
Recipe:

1. A whole banana
2. 1/2 scoop of Shredz Thermogenic Protein Made for Women
3. 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or any milk, whatever you prefer)
4. 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
5. 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon (you can use more or less- I overdo it with the cinnamon).
6. Ice cubes (nice and refreshing)

I use my Magic Bullet to blend up until the mixture is a nice smooth consistency and then chug it down! Just kidding- I take my time with it. So yummy!

Have I posted this recipe before? If I have, must be GOOD!

XoXo,
2lipsinluv

#getitgirl #workout #befit #self +SELF Magazine  +FITNESS Magazine #strength #girls #shredz #alphafemale #fit #fitness #iworkout #healthy #yumyum

Comments

Popular Posts