Brrr Prt. I

Winter is creeping up on us in NY & I need to update my wardrobe for the dropping temps. Anyone who knows me knows my style is either Audrey Hepburn, "IDC/IDGAF" or JLo & Kim K had a love child. This post taps into the latter alter ego. If my budget allows, I'll either purchase a coat with a (faux) fur collar (below I include both faux & real; not everyone shares like preferences) or a (faux) fur stole to drape over coats I already have in my closet.

Nordstrom Faux Fur Stole for $98.00, comes in 3 colors (black, black/blue & burgundy. I'm leaning towards burgundy).

Ingara Faux-Fur Stole $78.00 from Anthropologie

Faux Fur Tonal Stole from Topshop for $52.00


Elizabeth and James (Lamb) Fur-Trim Coat, Pale Grey, $965.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue

OLCAY GULSEN Orora Coat w/ Faux Fur Collar, Revolveclothing.com, $339.00, in black


Jennifer Lopez Faux-Fur Collar Coat, on sale for $112.50 and comes in two fab colors- white & mauve. Only at Kohl's


Stay fancy friends.

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

Comments

Popular Posts