My God

My God is liberal. He understands the world is ever changing, that humans are always evolving.
You don't have to believe in Him-that's not what I'm here for, to try and convince you to believe in what I do. He is there for me. Your God, whatever it, he or she may be, is there for you.
I'm not preaching- I am communicating my thoughts.
I am not saying my way of life and how I see the world is the way you should as well.
I do me, my own thing, on my own terms.
This is my body, my life.
When all is said and done, if and when I go, the rest of the world does not go with me.
Earth keeps orbiting. The sun keeps burning.
Accept that because I already have.
I live in the moment.
"Depression is living in the past. Living in the future is anxiety." -Sarah Silverman, Time Out Magazine
We're all different.
And with that comes our biggest fault: we don't accept our differences, we don't allow the other to flourish in their own way.
You don't have to believe in a higher being or power.
You just have to believe in YOURSELF. Always.

Even if the rest of the world doesn't.

+Time Out New York  #inspiration #quotes #mygod #wisdom #truths #mylife #happiness #peace

Comments

Popular Posts