It has been a while, hasn’t it? Well I’m back and with news to share- somewhat. I was browsing through Polyvore (as one does on a Friday evening at the job) and came across the brand Charles and Keith. Now, die hard fashionistas may know about this, but I am and I did not. It’s my first encounter with the brand and I’m impressed. Of course I went straight to the red ‘SALE’ tab but the prices seem reasonable for what is being offered.
 I have a compiled a list of some pretty awesome picks that I may or may not buy. I’m holding out for Cyber Monday. Then I can report back that I have finally popped my Charles and Keith cherry. :) 

I’m all about handbags, shoes and jewelry since I live in t-shirts and jeans. Hey it’s my signature look and I give it edge and life by switching up accessories & footwear.

Can’t ever have enough summer sandals. Like ever.





The strap is lower on the leg and thin so I won’t have to deal with looking stumpy.

All about the crisp white. Plus it’s mini- sold!
http://www.charleskeith.com/us/sale/envelope-flap-wallet-white-ck6-10770096.html

They’re not Timbs, they’re blue. They’re mine.

Classic. $40. Enough said.

I don’t think I’ll outgrow my Chelsea boot craze.

The color got me.

Twist on the classic

Different silhouette than what I am used to.

In all 3 colors, yes.

Yes, Another Chelsea boot.

Vibrant & different.

A little satin goes a long way.

Sparkle!!

Bold- in all the good ways.

Multiway. Yes.

Stay classy.

XoXo,
2lipsinluv

Comments

Popular Posts