Capricorn Season!

Yes- I am a proud Capricorn (born January 4th)! And guess what world- it's Capricorn season!
To all my fellow Caps, a compilation of accessories that commemorate our classy style.

Banana Republic Capricorn Pendant Necklace
Just purchased!
Alex and Ani Capricorn Celestial Wheel Charm Bangle



And on the top of my birthday list (but I'll probably purchase for myself in the future)1.  Edie Parker The Flavia Custom Clutch
2. My favorite collection Pandora has to offer: The Essence Collection
Wish the bracelet was in gold but I have admired this collection since its release. 

Shine on beauties.
Happy Birthday to my fellow Capricorns! 

XoXo,
2lipsinluv

#capricorn #horoscope #fashion #style #Capseason #style #stylist #edieparker #alexandani #pandora #bananarepublic

Comments

Popular Posts