Happy Birthday... to Me!

Poetry for today:
Old soul with a playful spirit.
Dark eyes, light skin.
No boobs, big butt.

Lol Just kidding! It's my birthday! My 25th to be exact and I'm actually super excited. There is just energy I feel (even though I'm getting older) that has come about with the new year. Something tells me 2016 will be amazing and unforgettable. I'm not going to bore anyone with a long speech and BS about how I'm going to keep my resolutions. I'm still going to eat cake then fret about it later; I'm still going to make lists that I probably won't follow. This year and for those to come, I'm going to let life happen. Letting go and letting God. I'm going to make my dreams come true, I'm going to make a positive difference in people's lives.
Watch me....


Happy birthday to all my fellow Capricorns!!!!!

Followers/readers- thank you! Stay tuned for so much more! This is our year, baby!

XoXo,

2lipsinluv

Comments

Popular Posts