Golden Globes 2017

(Clicks open blog webpage, blows cyber dust off) **Cough cough**

Happy new year luvs! Yes it's been a while but I have been slowly but surely, working on new, bigger and better content. So stay tuned!

Yesterday was the Golden Globes and I missed it (thanks to not having any cable at home). But thank God for The NY Times who, with their app, keep me in the know of everything from red carpet events to what's happening in countries like Palestine (spell check). Note: this is not ad. I am NOT getting paid for this. I really do use the app. On my own. No payment. Although I should... You're welcome, NYT.

"La La Land" won big, breaking records with a whopping seven wins, including best actor (Mr. Gosling) & best actress (Ms. Stone). Full list here.

But the real reason I watch awards show is the fashion show that is the red carpet. Here are my best dressed list of the night.

 I didn't even recognize her! Kristen Wig.

Ryan Gosling

Gina Rodriguez

Drew Barrymore

Regina King

Anna Kendrick

Hailee Steinfeld

Caitriona Balfe

Kristen Bell

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel

Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky

Annette Bening

Blake Lively

Mandy Moore

Olivia Culpo


Make this YOUR year, luvs.

XoXo,
2lisinluv

Images are NOT mine. #goldenglobes #redcarpet2017 #gettyimages #invision #ap & other sources...

Comments

Popular Posts