People's Choice & SAG Awards 2017

Since when does time go by so fast?! Three award shows down, the Super Bowl is next Sunday and my next three weekends are booked! Is this part of adulting, time generally whizzing by yet we are very aware of the slowest minutes ever: waiting for the microwave + watching the clock on Fridays...

Crazy thing is: I watch WAY less TV now that I no longer have cable. (Need to update my readers on me. Stay Tuned.) My boyfriend and I currently use the Amazon #FireStick. It's life changing! Thank you #Amazon peeps. Nonetheless, I have WiFi and my laptop.

Here are my best dressed for People's Choice & SAG Awards.

People's Choice Awards
Keltie Knight

Christine Ko

Ashley Greene

Jaime Chung

Liz Hernandez

Peyton List

Caterina Scorsone

Yara Shahidi

Jennifer Lopez

Tom Hanks

SAG Awards

Viola Davis

Rebecca Romijn

Kaley Cuoco

Thandie Newton


Gina Rodriguez

Ellie Kemper

Yara Shahidi


Natalia Dyer

Sophia Bush

Sarah Paulson

Kathryn Hahn

Octavia Spencer

Chrissy Teigen

Tracee Ellis Ross

MY ABSOLUTE BEST DRESSED THIS SEASON (THUS FAR):
Diane Guerrero


XoXo,
2lipsinluv

#dianeguerrero #bestdressed #fashion #style #redcarpet #sagawards #pcaawards #peopleschoice #awardshow #celebrities

Images NOT mine. #gettyimages #wired 

Comments

Popular Posts