59th Annual Grammy Awards

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

Charli XCX

Carrie Underwood

Demi Lovato

Caroline D'Amore

James Corden and Julia Carey

Katherine McPhee

Kristin Cavallari

Elvana Gjata

Maren Moris


Before anything, my weekend recap: Spent my Saturday with my beautiful family, pigged out on homemade tacos (& had a couple glasses of wine) then celebrated a friend’s “Boy Bye/Early Birthday Party” in Nolita. So much, we got home at 4AM! And woke up yesterday at 1PMWHAT?! Lol yes! It’s been a while since I’ve done THAT! Nonetheless I’m glad I went and had a good time, catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

Now yesterday was the 59th Annual Grammy Awards and if you read my blog (thank you) you know that I do not have cable and I could not miss it. Especially knowing that a very pregnant Beyonce and Mr. 24K Magic would be performing. My amazing boyfriend (I love you babe!) did everything he could to get CBS on our Firestick and I was able to watch it! Whoohoo!

Highlights of the night:

James Corden, hosting: I thought he was really good! It was a nice break from LL. Best moment though: the ad for a new show, “ Carpool Karaoke” on Apple Music.

Performances: BEYONCE. BEYONCE. BEYONCE! I mean what CAN’T this woman do?! She is amazing. Her performance was THE BEST. Everyone else killed it. This was a Grammy’s for the books. The best performances for me were Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban; Bee Gees tribute, performed by Andra Day, Little Big Town, Tori Kelly & Demi Lovato; Prince tribute: Bruno Mars and the Time; Bruno Mars, with his crew (wish they sang a few more songs).

Adele- Not sure what was happening with our crooner, who seemed to be very emotional last night. I mean, who can blame her: she paid [an emotional] tribute to the late, great George Michael (she hit restart on her performance a few minutes in) & won Album and Record of the Year, both whom she [emotionally] dedicated to Queen B, who was sitting front row (also very emotional).

And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: Red Carpet Fashion! (Crowd goes wild!) My picks for best dressed:



If you missed any of it, catch up on https://www.grammy.com/.

XoXo,
2lipsinluv

Credit for Images: Getty Images

#celebrities #beyonce #grammys #redcarpet #fashion #style #bestdressed

Comments

Popular Posts