What to Wear, When You Just Don't Care: Super Bowl LI

After the looooong week both at work and at home, I’m so thankful for this weekend! I got my gang together for a Paint & Sip yesterday (Thank you #paintinglounge! Separate post to follow) and ta-ta-ta-dummmm- I’ve officially cleaned out my closet, both figuratively and literally. Thank you, Baby Jesus! I realized I have a slight shoe obsession and it needs to stop…. *hehe*

And now, it is SUPER BOWLSUNDAY! There goes Saturday’s “workout”!
Which team am I rooting for you ask? Tough call- they’re all so cute! No, I’m not talking about the New England Patriots, who are playing to win their 5th SB ring, or the underdogs, the Atlanta Falcons, who have the best offense in the NFL. I’m referring to Team Ruff and Team Fluff of the Puppy Bowl, airing at 3PM on Animal Planet. Now that’s the best (& cutest) pre-game ever!

For those of us who root more for Teams Ruff and Tuff more than we do the actual NFL teams, here’s a cozy and neutral (yet chic) outfit for today’s big games, inspired by mama J-Lo.


Get The Look: Winter Style

Get The Look: Winter Style by tulips04 featuring gold tone rings

Stay classy, stay beautiful my friends.

XoXo,
2lipsinluv


River Island long sleeve turtleneck
$12 - riverisland.com


Carven moto jacket
ifchic.com


FAY blue jeans
bluefly.com


John Lewis brown suede boots
$67 - johnlewis.com


Velvet clutch
$2,130 - modaoperandi.com



Miss Selfridge gold tone ring
missselfridge.com


Butterfly glasses
zaful.com



#superbowlli #superbowlsunday #jenniferlopez #zaful #modaoperandi #style #fashion #johnlewis #accessorize #missselfridge #velvetclutch #bluefly #fayjeans #riverisland #carven #motojacket

Comments

Popular Posts